Saturday 20 January 2007

LAVINGTON

William Lavington born 1825 Hartley Westpall, Hampshire, England, died SA after 1880. He married in 1849 in Adelaide, SA to Susan Cummings/Cummins.

William was the son of John Lavington & Jane (surname unknown). They had 7 children:-

Bridget Lavington 1852-?
Rosannah Lavington 1854-1915 married William Henry Jackson
Susannah Lavington 1854-? married William Teasdale King
William Secton Lavington 1855-1941 married Julia Wilkins
Edward Stewart Lavington 1858-? married Ottilie Emma Alamanda Becker
Rebecca Lavington 1860-1860
Ellen Lavington 1863-? married Henry James Watts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julz,
I'm a gg granddaughter of William & Susan. I have extensive info on their son Wm Sexton and wife Julia, & their families.

I have different info on Wm & Susan Cummins though....would appreciate swapping notes.

My email: karen@caproncarter.com.au

regards
Karen

Anonymous said...

hi i dont know if you can help me my name is nicole i have just started doing my family tree and im after all the info i can find from what i can work out william is my ggg grandfather if you could help it would be great thankyou my email address is
sis_1883@hotmail.com
regards nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Rebecca Lavington. I don't know much about the lavington side of my family as my father's (brian lavington) mum died when he was young. I know that my grandfather was Montague Charles lavington and he lived in Sussex.
Would be interested to see if any relation.
Rebeccalavington@googlemail.com