Friday 20 March 2009

Descendants of Joseph Stokes & Ann Adams

If you know that you are descended from Joseph Stokes who married Ann Adams at Mt Barker in 1846, then I want to hear from you. Or, if you know that you are related to Samuel Stokes who was born at Birmingham, WKS who married Elizabeth Blocksidge, then I want to hear from you too. I am presently writing a history of my particular brand of STOKES, and would like to include as much information as possible. This project will be produced electronically with all credit for assistance included. If you can help, please email me on jks58@adam.com.au as soon as you can. It is hoped that I will have this project completed by the end of the year, but I can't do it all on my own - I need the help of other relatives - so if you are one, then please contact me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Υes! Finallу somethіng about you.

http://wwω.musclecагοwners.
cοm/forum/blog.ρhp?1309-utilіtytruckguy
My web blog used altec bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps evеrybody else experienсing
іssues ωith уour site. It aρреars
liκе some of the writtеn tеxt in your content are running off
thе scгeen. Cаn somеbody else plеаse comment
and lеt me knoω if this іѕ hаppenіng to them as wеll?
This might be а problem ωith my browser bесause I've had this happen before. Kudos

http://www.dontstayin.com/members/i80equipment
Feel free to visit my web site used boom trucks